A state of the art conference venue providing an extensive range of facilities in one location. de Havilland is host to prestigious conferences, exhibitions and sport events with-on-site accommodation also available.Facilities range from small syndicate and seminar rooms up to the impressive 440 seat Weston Auditorium. All areas are equipped with the latest state of the art audio visual equipment and a team of technicians on hand to support your event.
- We will listen carefully to your requirements in order to deliver the best solution for your event
- You will be assigned an experienced events co-ordinator for the duration of your booking and receive onsite support throughout your event
- All delegates will receive a warm friendly welcome and support from start to finish
- A professional audio visual team will be on hand with responsive technical support
- We will provide flexible on-site catering tailored to suit your needs
- We always ask for feedback after events so that we can continually improve our service to you
In the heart of the campus, the Auditorium is perfect for any event or conference with a capacity for up to 440 delegates. The venue also boasts the latest in technology and AV equipment to compliment any event. Event catering, break-out and exhibition space can also be provided in the atrium adjacent to the Auditorium. There are also over 50 seminar, syndicate and lecture rooms holding from 6 -240 delegates onsite. All of the rooms onsite are equipped to the highest standard with the latest AV equipment. Including Projection Screens and visualisers.
de Havilland offers 1600 single en-suite bedrooms. Each room includes a telephone, small refrigerator and internet connection. The rooms are grouped into flats around a shared kitchen/recreation room and are conveniently located minutes from the main seminar and lecture rooms. Easy access rooms are also available onsite.
Hospitality and Onsite Amenities
Our hospitality trained catering staff are located on-site to provide a wide range of food and drink appropriate to your individual event. Whether your preference is for a light lunch, a finger buffet or an evening post-conference dinner, we can accommodate your sit down meals and networking refreshments. We work hard to ensure that our food and service are of the highest standard whist representing excellent value for money with our all-inclusive rates. Most of all we strive to leave a lasting impression on you and your delegates.
The Hertfordshire Sports Village is also based on the de Havilland Campus, offering space for Exhibitions and Activities.
- 12 badminton court sports hall
- 25 metre, 8 lane swimming pool
- 100 station fitness centre
- Aerobics studio
- 12 metre climbing wall
- 2 Squash courts
- 4 lane indoor cricket hall
- 2 new generation pitches
- 1 Astroturf pitch
- 3 grass football pitches 1 rugby pitch