Our hospitality trained catering staff are located on-site to provide a wide range of food and drink appropriate to your individual event. Whether it is a buffet lunch for a day conference or a themed gala dinner for a residential conference, we can design meals around your needs.
- Tea and coffee making facilities at your accommodation
- Full English/Continental Breakfast
- AM Refreshment of morning coffee, tea, juice, mineral water and biscuits/cake
- Hot lunch with coffee, tea, juice and mineral water or an alternative buffet/exhibition lunch
- PM refreshment of afternoon coffee, tea, juice, mineral water and cake
- 2 course dinner served in the restaurant de Havilland
- Upgrade your evening meal to our Special Banqueting Menu
We work hard to ensure that our food and service are of the highest standard whilst representing excellent value for money with our all-inclusive rates.
Our facilities include two modern restaurants, each providing 300+ seats.
For alternative catering packages please click here.