Are you an alumni of the University? Have you ever considered running a conference, but have had reservations about doing so?
It is not unusual for planning and organising a large conference to take up to several months of several people’s time. Nor is it unusual for them to be busy people with all sorts of other things to attend to all through this time. That said, hosting a conference can be exhilarating and can create opportunities for colleagues, provide fantastic insights into your field, communicate company messages and develop invaluable working relationships.
There is an incredible amount of support available to you from ConferenceHertfordshire to help make your professional conference a success, from how-to-guides to new innovations which help make getting together easier. Alumni organisers also benefit from a reduced internal rate of £36+VAT per person.
The Day Delegate Package includes:
• Main Room Hire
• On hand conferencing staff
• Onsite A/V Support
• Arrival/Morning refreshment break (Tea, Coffee, Juice, Water and Danish/pastries)
• Mid-Morning refreshment break (Tea, Coffee, Juice, Water and Biscuits)
• Buffet Lunch served in the function room
• Afternoon refreshment break (Tea, Coffee, Juice, Water and Cake)
There has been a great amount of investment in the University over the past few years resulting in some amazing new areas offering unique spaces for networking and conference opportunities. As a University Alumni , have you considered returning to host your next event? With our guidance you can make use of a number of technologies and tools, along with support from our dedicated event coordinators who will be with you through every step.
Support is available for:
- Listing and registration for delegates
- Delegate accommodation
- Audio Visual Support
- In-House Catering Solutions
- On-the-day Management
- Unique spaces to match your requirements
- Tailored services to match your conference schedule
Contact us through the enquiry form, we look forward to welcoming you back to the University of Hertfordshire.